Abstract Submission for the MASO Scientific Conference 2023
The scientific committee cordially invites you to submit abstract for the MASO Scientific Conference 2023. All abstracts shall be submitted electronically through the website. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or regular mail will not be accepted. All submitted abstracts will be reviewed and notification on acceptance will be sent to the submitter by email.
|Abstract Submission Deadline||21 August 2023|
|Notification of Acceptance||28 August 2023|
Abstract Submission Guideline
1. The abstract should be between 250 - 300 words.
2. Abstract text: Arial; size: 11 points; paragraph: justified; spacing: single.
3. Abstract should include introduction, objective of study, methodology, results, conclusion and significance / contributions of study.
4. A list of keywords ranging from 3 to 5 should be provided.
5. Abstract titles must be typed in bold. Abbreviations should not be used in the title.
6. Author’s name, affiliation and address should be included.
- Authors name format is written as [First name] [Last/surname]
- Affiliations should be indicated with numbers appearing at the end of surname/family name
- A superscript asterisk (*) shout be used for the corresponding author
- Names of affiliations should be given in full, including the country
7. Abstract should be written in English.
8. Please do not include bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract.
9. Please do not include any paragraph or line formatting. Leave as single spacing.
10. Please do not include any figures, tables or references in the abstract.
11. All abstracts should be written in MS Word format (DOC or DOCX), and please save your abstract using this format: “MASO_LastName.doc”
12. Ensure that your abstract is grammatically correct and free of typographical errors.
13. All abstracts must be submitted online via the official website.
- Kindly download the sample abstract template from the website.
- Follow the the guideline provided and prepare your abstract in MS Word.
- To submit your abstract, click on the “Abstract Submission” link on the top left hand side of this page.
- Follow the instructions given on the Abstract Submission page.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the submitter.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Razif Shahril
c/o Nutritional Sciences Programme,
Faculty of Health Sciences,
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia
Jalan Raja Muda Abdul Aziz
50300 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 8947 2434
Fax: +603 8947 2434